Fuel Cards in Luxembourg 2017: Market and competitor data and insights into the commercial fuel card sector
"Fuel Cards in Luxembourg 2017", is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Luxembourg.
The value of the Luxembourg fuel card market rose 19.2% in 2016 as diesel prices in the country increased for the first time since 2012.
- The total number of service stations in Luxembourg decreased by 3.6% in 2016 totalling 238 service stations.
- Over 1,800 new fuel cards will be issued between 2017 and 2022, totalling to 49,830 cards in the market.
- Total fleet card volumes rose by 1.6% in 2016 breaking the downward trend started in 2014.Shell remained the fuel card market leader in Luxembourg as it maintained its market share in 2016, accounting for 21.2% as clients were drawn to its wide range of card services.
Reasons to buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Luxembourg fuel card markets.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
Table of Contents
Western Europe Market Overview 3
Market Overview 10
Market Size 12
Market Forecast 19
Channel Share 26
Market Shares 30
Major Competitors 35
Competitor Card Analysis 40