Fuel Cards in Finland 2017: Market and competitor data and insights into the commercial fuel card sector
"Fuel Cards in Finland 2017", is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Finland.
The majority of commercial vehicles in Finland use fuel cards ,with an average CRT vehicle having at least one card, as well as 88.6% of fleets.
- The total number of service stations in Finland increased by 2.4% in 2016 totalling 1,923 service stations.
- Over 9,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2017 and 2022, totalling to 915,506 cards in the market.
- Fleet card volumes will continue to grow rising 4.6% between 2017 and 2022.
- The top five fuel card operators made up 85.2% of fuel card volumes in 2016.
Reasons to buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Finnish fuel card market.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
Table of Contents
Northern Europe Market Overview 3
Market Overview 10
Market Size 12
Market Forecast 19
Channel Share 26
Market Shares 30
Major Competitors 35
Competitor Card Analysis 40