The Madagascar automobile report provides a complete perspective on the trends shaping the Madagascar Automobile market. The Madagascar automotive market is slowly shifting towards a service oriented model with new players focusing extensively on customer experience and consumer data. Transitions in automotive markets are providing opportunities for some parts while other components face stiff decline over the forecasts.
Companies across the value chain are forced to adapt to market changes to sustain revenue and profit. New Vehicles must be aligned with the current states of technology and consumer preferences.
Geographical diversification model remains one of the main strategies of leading automobile manufacturers to ensure profitability in high investment and R&D expenditure scenario. Both large players and start-ups are aggressively focusing on connected and autonomous driving vehicles in the country.
Strong government focus on encouraging automotive industry in the country is an important driving force for Madagascar. However, stringent environmental regulations on pollution and carbon emissions are necessitating heavy investments.
The future value proposition for automotive market in Madagascar to 2025 is detailed in the research work. It also provides imperatives for gaining market share in Madagascar automobile industry. It presents detailed insights and forecasts of passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and heavy commercial vehicles.
The research work includes detailed SWOT analysis of Madagascar automotive market to enable users to identify key trends and hidden opportunities. It identifies emerging and new market trends across various vehicle types including passenger cars (PCs), LCVs, Heavy Trucks, Buses, Vans, Motor Cycles and others.
The report provides annual historic and forecast data of Passenger car sales, Commercial Vehicle sales, Passenger Car Production, LCV production, Buses and Trucks production from 2005 to 2018 and 2019 to 2026. Further, annual historic data on import and export market value of passenger cars, buses, LCVs and HCVs by source / destination country are included in the Madagascar automobile report.
The report presents the impact of current business and economic trends on the future of automobile industry in Madagascar. Key macroeconomic driving factors of consumption including GDP, disposable income, population, inflation trends are forecast from 2005 to 2025.
Madagascar automobile market is benchmarked against peer markets in the region in terms of investment prospects, demand growth, supply scenario and competitive structure. Further, regional and global trends in automotive industry for 2018 to 2025 are analysed in the report.
Leading automobile companies having presence in Madagascar automotive market are presented. Business Description, SWOT profiles, financial profiles and overview of Madagascarn automotive operations of three leading automotive companies is included. In addition, prominent recent developments and their impact on Madagascar automotive industry are provided.
- Key Findings of Madagascar Automobile market and introduction - 2018
- Prominent Madagascar market trends on sales, consumption, production, OEMs, distribution, regulations and companies
- Benchmarking with peer markets in the region
- SWOT analysis of Madagascar Automotive market presenting key drivers and hidden opportunities
- Annual Supply and Demand (sales) outlook from 2005 to 2025 for-
- Passenger cars
- Light commercial vehicles
- Heavy trucks
- Motor cycles
- GDP, Population, Inflation, Disposable Income forecasts
- Business, SWOT and Financial Profiles of Leading Companies
- Recent Industry Developments, 2018
The report enables clients to
- Boost revenues from new and used car sales and services
- Identify key trends and hidden opportunities
- Gain clear understanding of the country automotive value chain
- Design sustainable and competitive strategies in times of rapid development
- Understand paradigm shift in consumer preferences
- Compare growth in Madagascar automotive business with its peer markets
- Gain insights into the role of local legal and regulatory bodies in Madagascar
Table of Contents
1. Madagascar Automobile Industry
1.1 Market Scope and Definition
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Methodology
4. Madagascar Automotive Market Outlook and Growth Opportunities
4.1 Madagascar Automotive Sales Outlook, 2005- 2018, 2019-2025
4.2 Madagascar Passenger Car Sales Outlook, 2005- 2018, 2019- 2025
4.3 Madagascar Commercial Vehicles Sales Outlook, 2005- 2018, 2019- 2025
4.4 Madagascar Passenger Car Production Outlook, 2005- 2018, 2019- 2025
4.5 Madagascar Commercial Vehicles Production Outlook, 2005- 2018, 2019- 2025
5. Madagascar Automobile Trade Analysis
5.1 Madagascar Passenger Cars- Imports and Exports, 2013- 2018
5.2 Madagascar Goods Transport Vehicles-Imports and Exports, 2013- 2018
5.3 Madagascar Trucks- Imports and Exports, 2013- 2018
5.4 Madagascar Motorcycles- Imports and Exports, 2013- 2018
6. Madagascar Automobile Company Analysis
6.1 Domestic vs International Companies
6.2 Key Products of Leading Companies
6.3 Industry Consolidation Trends
7. SWOT and Financial Profiles of Automotive Companies in Madagascar
7.1 Company A
7.2 Company B
7.3 Company C
8. Madagascar Demographic and Macroeconomic Outlook to 2025
8.1 Madagascar GDP (Gross Domestic Product, Current Prices) Outlook, 2005-2018, 2019- 2025
8.2 Madagascar Disposable Income Outlook, 2005-2018, 2019- 2025
8.3 Madagascar Population Growth Outlook, 2005-2018, 2019-2025
8.4 Population Outlook by Age, 2007-2025
8.4.1 Population Outlook by Gender, 2007-2025
8.4.2 Population Outlook by Area, 2007-2025
8.4.3 Latest Automobile Industry Trends and Developments
9. Global and Regional Auto Market Outlook, 2018- 2025
9.1 Asia Pacific Automobile Production Outlook, 2018- 2025
9.2 Europe Automobile Production Outlook, 2018- 2025
9.3 North America Automobile Production Outlook, 2018- 2025
9.4 Middle East Automobile Production Outlook, 2018- 2025
9.5 Africa Automobile Production Outlook, 2018- 2025
9.6 South and Central America Automobile Production Outlook, 2018- 2025
9.7 Asia Pacific Automobile Sales Outlook, 2018- 2025
9.8 Europe Automobile Sales Outlook, 2018- 2025
9.9 North America Automobile Sales Outlook, 2018- 2025
9.10 Middle East Automobile Sales Outlook, 2018- 2025
9.11 Africa Automobile Sales Outlook, 2018- 2025
9.12 South and Central America Automobile Sales Outlook, 2018- 2025
10.1 Publisher Expertise
10.2 Sources and Research Methodology