Robotics in Defense and Homeland Security - Thematic Research
Robotics systems are continuously being integrated into the force structures of militaries around the world. Although their market is now growing quickly, at times exponentially, their introduction has not been an easy process. Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) were the spearhead that opened the way for the technology to be tested, combat-proven and ultimately adopted by many countries worldwide. They offered the necessary learning curve for engineers to develop the range of systems and technologies included in them, and for users to test and implement new concepts of operations. With such a strong installed knowledge base, research organizations and institutions, both government and private, moved on to develop similar systems for the maritime and land environments.
Inside this report, we look at the top themes, its predictions and identify winners and losers.
This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our "thematic engine". About our Thematic Research Ecosystem -
- Publisher has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, Publisher's thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, Publisher tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in Publisher's "thematic engine" help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Reasons to buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global Aerospace & Defense.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Table of Contents
Market size and growth forecasts
Key use cases
Mergers and acquisitions
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems