Strategic Market Intelligence: Insurance Industry in Mozambique - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
Publisher's "Strategic Market Intelligence: Insurance Industry in Mozambique - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Mozambican insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, insurance penetration, loss ratio, total assets, total investments and net written premium during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Mozambican economy and demographics of the country.
The report brings together Publisher's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages of insurers operating in the country.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Mozambican insurance industry.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Mozambican insurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Mozambican economy and demographics of the country.
- Mozambican insurance industry's market structure.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Mozambique.
- It provides historical values for the Mozambican insurance industry for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Mozambican insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2022.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Mozambican insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Mozambican insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Table of Contents
Industry - Snapshot
Premium Trend and Penetration
Assets and Investments
Premium and Profitability
Lines of Business
Marine, Aviation and Transit
Personal Accident and Health