Publisher's latest report 'Adding Value Through Packaging: Make-Up' explores new packaging formats and value-added features in the color cosmetics category, using examples from Publisher's Pack-Track innovation tool.
This research uses examples found in Pack-Track's packaging innovation tool to focus on developments and innovations within the color cosmetics sector. Pack-Track has thousands of packaging ideas that could improve consumer experience and drive sales of a brand or a product. The Adding Value Through Packaging series highlights innovations, links them to Publisher's Trend Sights framework, and identifies key action points for brand owners looking to achieve success with packaging.
The make-up sector has seen some notable packaging innovations recently in terms of improved convenience, added functionality, and portability. This report was compiled using Publisher's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to identify new packaging developments within the category. It discusses special features and benefits of examples we like, and how they fit in with current consumer trends within Publisher's TrendSights framework.
- Growing pressure to look good at all times means that consumers need portable formats that facilitate on-the-go make-up application.
- While looking for packaging innovation ideas, it helps to look beyond the traditional formats and source inspiration from other sectors, as well as other regions of the world.
Key questions answered:
- What key themes drive packaging innovations in color cosmetics?
- What notable new formats and value-added features have been introduced in the make-up category in recent years?
- Which consumer trends have these packaging innovations capitalized on?
- How can make-up manufacturers use packaging to stay ahead of the game in a crowded marketplace?