Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) is a rapidly evolving field in
which new developments are constantly influencing the market landscape. The
Dynamic Market Forecast is designed to help clients stay abreast of the latest
news in the AD space, including regulatory, commercial, and clinical events as
well as understand how all of these events will impact the projected market
Forecast updates will be triggered by key market-impacting
Key Highlights Include:
- Potential first humanized monoclonal antibody for the
treatment of AD could enter in the market in 2021.
- Approval and launch of DMT classes will revolutionize the
field of AD therapeutics, regardless of their cost and increase competition.
- Three of BACE1 inhibitors have been terminated since
September 2017 so elenbecestat is now leading this class due to recently
published positive data results.
- Combination of treatment with CNP520 and CAD106 from
Novartis could open new option for the treatment of AD.
- Launch of four new pipeline drugs added in the late stage
Components of the slide deck include:
- Key clinical trial landscape updates
- Detailed analysis of the most impactful events, including
new primary research to gain Key Opinion Leader perspective
- Overview of updates to the forecast model based on
anticipated future impact of events
- Forward-looking events calendar listing expected key updates
to the AD competitive space through October2018-October 2021