Digital transformation generally refers to the utilization
of emerging technologies to solve traditional problems. Instead of simply
supporting traditional methods, digital transformation has the ability to lead
to innovation in a business setting. The integration of a new technology across
all business areas results in fundamental changes to its operations.
- Over 50% of healthcare organizations have a formal digital
- Customer engagement is the main purpose behind digital
transformation in healthcare
- Insufficient funding and a lack of talent are hindering the
uptake of emerging technologies
- AI is expected to be a popular near-future investment by
Report components include -
- Scope of Digital Transformation Strategies - key objectives
of digital strategy within the healthcare industry providing respondent mix by
region, company size, and respondent seniority.
- Challenges to Digital Transformation - key hindrances
healthcare organizations face when implementing digital transformation
providing respondent mix by region and company size.
- Important Factors for Digital Transformation - key factors
required to successfully implement digital transformation providing respondent
mix by company size.
- Uptake of Emerging Technologies - key emerging technologies
being invested in by healthcare organizations providing respondent mix by
region and company size.