Publisher's latest report The Global Military IT, Data and Computing Market 2016 - 2026, offers detailed analysis of the global military IT, data and computing market over the next 10 years, and provides market size forecasts. Furthermore, it covers key technological and market trends in the industry, and analyzes factors influencing demand for military IT, data and computing. Additionally, the report highlights challenges faced by industry participants.
The Military IT, data and computing market is projected to register a CAGR of 2.50% over 2016–2026, growing from US$62.9 billion in 2016 to US$80.5 billion by 2026. In terms of categories, the networking segment will lead the world‘s military IT, data and computing market, with a market share of 47.4%, followed by the cyber security segment, accounting for a share of 19.9%. The software sector is anticipated to account for the third largest expenditure with a share of 18.7% over the forecast period, whereas the remaining market share of 14% is expected to be constituted by the hardware segment.
The report includes:
- Overview: Snapshot of the military IT, data and computing market during 2016–2026, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends, and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the expenditure with respect to regions as well as segments.
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the military IT, data and computing market, and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the military IT, data and computing market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each sector.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the military IT, data and computing market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis: Key Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the military IT, data and computing segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top three programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: Provides an overview of key defense companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.