Service portfolio transformation has become strategically vital to the global wholesale business outlook
In this report, we explore a number of product portfolio expansion & monetization strategies wholesale providers have been harnessing to transition value proposition to that of the digital wholesaler of the future. The report also gives a snapshot of how the future wholesale portfolio could look like. Additionally, it offers five case studies of new network/digital services and service monetization initiatives global wholesalers have deployed to evolve their services portfolios.
Reasons to Buy:
• Extensive examination of a number of international wholesale services portfolio expansion and monetization strategies to enable the business model levers required for the digital transformation era.
• Help inform global industry executives' decision-making process on the required strategic transformation and future positioning of their services portfolios.
• Five case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insights into international wholesale services portfolio expansion & monetization examples; this will help industry executives understand the drivers and benefits of a number of services launches and monetization examples.
• Includes mapping of the services portfolio of the digital wholesale. It gives an overview of the key offerings it comprises, analyses the drivers & benefits of these offerings in terms of new revenue streams' generation, new customer segments targeting and in addressing the industry's changing needs.
• With 9 exhibits, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help them understand and determine the adequate evolution moves for their global wholesale services portfolios.