Succeeding in the UK's HNW market requires an understanding
of evolving HNW demand patterns
The UK's wealth market is established and already home to a
large number of international and local providers that offer a wide array of
private banking products, providing HNW investors with relatively little
incentive to offshore their fortunes and, indeed, attracting a great deal of
foreign wealth. While the well-developed nature of the UK's wealth market has
resulted in few new entrants targeting HNW investors over the past few years,
its unique characteristics provide significant opportunities for wealth
managers willing to seize them.
GlobalData's "Wealth in the UK: HNW Investors 2018" report analyzes
the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of British HNW
- Profiles the average British HNW investor in terms of their
demographics and looks at the expat opportunity in the UK.
- Explores which wealth management mandates are preferred
among UK HNW investors and how the demand will develop going forward.
- Examines the allocation of British HNW investors' portfolios
into different asset classes and how this is expected to develop in the
- Analyzes HNW investors' propensity to invest offshore, their
preferred booking centers and asset classes, as well as the UK's standing as an
- Identifies wealth and investment management product and
service demand among HNW investors in the UK.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using
our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
- Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture
new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors' preferences for the
various styles of asset management.
- Tailor your investment product portfolio and service
proposition to match current and future demand for different asset classes
among HNW individuals.