Every month, FinTrack will showcase the latest innovations from financial services providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
- CaixaBank launches facial recognition ATM in Spain.
- VouchForMe cuts insurance costs through social connections.
- Seven Bank offers account opening via ATMs.
- Falcon Private Bank launches crypto wallet.
Reasons to buy
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Table of Contents
Valyou offers blockchain remittances between Malaysia and Pakistan
CaixaBank launches facial recognition ATM in Spain
VouchForMe cuts insurance costs through social connections
Tapoly targets individuals in the sharing economy
Honcho is a reverse price comparison site
Seven Bank offers account opening via ATMs
UOB's new app-only bank gamifies savings
Boerse Stuttgart introduces cryptocurrency trading app
UOB targets emerging affluents with new high-tech branch
Falcon Private Bank launches crypto wallet
Falcon Private Bank